TS ePASS Scholarships @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in – Telangana ePass Status:
- TS ePASS Scholarships @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in – Telangana ePass Status:
- TS ePASS Scholarships – Information
Freshers360.in website giving all the information about TS ePASS status and ePASS Scholarship online application form and so, students who are want to apply for the TS ePASS Scholarships can also check this page. Aspirants can also know the steps to know Telangana ePASS Status of the Application form. TS ePass Scholarship 2019 applications @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in are currently available. Interested students who are eligible can apply before the due date. TS ePass Application forms 2019 can be filled online on the official portal of ePass.
TS ePASS Scholarships – Information
|Scholarship||TS ePass Scholarship|
|Article category||Telangana ePass Application information|
|Scholarship System||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (ePass)|
|Provider||Government of Telangana|
|TS ePass Application status||Open Now|
|Last Date of Application||31st Oct 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
Telangana ePASS Scholarship Scheme:
Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2019 is circulated to the students from the economically backward section categories such as (SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DW & MW). The link to Fresh/ Renewal Applications of Pre Matric and Post Matric TS ePASS scholarship is given above on this post.
- Pre Metric Scholarship- Through this scholarship, ePass provides financial assistance to the students of class X (SSC) and below studying in the schools of Telangana.
- Post Metric Scholarship- This scheme is for providing benefit to the eligible students above class X (SSC)
TS ePass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Students who belong to the category of SC or ST and have parental income 2 lakhs per annum or below.
SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below
BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below
Those who are from categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DWS(Disabled).
Those from SC/ST and BC, EBC and DWS (Disabled)category who have an annual parental income of more than 2 lakhs and 1 lakh respectively.
Who has admitted under the management quota seats and sponsored seats?
Who are pursuing online courses, part-time courses?
EBC students studying Intermediate (class XII) or equivalent.
Students from BC, EBC and DWS category studying courses offered by open universities, category B seats in MBBS, BDS, distant mode.
Students drawing stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate.
Students Not Eligible
- If the Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, Minority, DW (Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Eligible Colleges for TS ePASS Scholarship Scheme:
All Post matric colleges in Telangana recognized by the State Government/ Competent Authority
Courses Eligible for TS ePass Status:
- Group- I –Include all the professional courses such as Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance, Business administration, Commercial Pilot License course, and Computer Applications/ Science
- Group- II –Include technical graduate, other professional programs and PG programs including (M.Phil, Ph.D. and post-doctoral research) level programs not covered in Group- I. All postgraduate, C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc. courses, graduate-level diploma courses, and all certificate level courses.
- Group- III Include all degree programs not included in Group I and Group II. It also includes the National Institute of Fashion Technology courses (NIFT) courses.
- Group- IV –Include Intermediate, intermediate level Vocational Courses, ITI/ ITCs