TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019 – 176 Civil Judge Jobs:
- TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019 – 176 Civil Judge Jobs:
- TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019 – 176 Civil Judge Posts Apply @ tnpsc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details for TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE 176 Civil Judge Posts Vacancies:
- TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Vacancy Details:
- Qualifications Required:
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit:
- TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Pay Scale:
- Selection Procedure for TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019:
- How to Apply for TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment Notification 2019:
- Important Dates for TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019:
- Download Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment Notification pdf
- TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE 176 Civil Judge jobs Online Application & Apply: Click here
- TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern & Syllabus
TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019: The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued job openings notification for the recruitment of 176 Civil Judge Posts Recruitment. Who are eligible and interested applicants or job seeker may Online before the last date., 09.10.2019. Other details such as completion of studies, age limit, selection process, application fees, and application procedures, TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Jobs Free job alert, TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Job career, job applications online, important links, admit cards, results, TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE job Pay Scale Details, TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE jobs notification, TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Exam Date & previous tests can be found below on freshers360.in. Before applying.. applicants must review the eligibility and acceptability information provided in the official notification of the TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019.
TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019 – 176 Civil Judge Posts Apply @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||176 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE 176 Civil Judge Posts Vacancies:
Civil Judge Jobs: 176 Posts
TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Vacancy Details:
|For Practicing Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:||(i) Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in Indiaand
(ii)(a) Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date.
(b) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
|For Fresh Law Graduates||(i)Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above,(ii)Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
(iii)Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law as below:-
(a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs).
(b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others).
(iv)Must have obtained the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – Minimum 25 Years to Maximum 40 Years
- Others – Minimum 25 Years to Maximum 35 Years
TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will get Rs.27,700-44770/- from the organization.
Selection Procedure for TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019:
- The selection process comprises three successive stages, viz.,
(i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination,
(ii) Main Examination and
(iii) Viva–Voce Test.
- It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should also apply online for this recruitment. [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.]
- Examination fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) is payable online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid offline within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply for TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment Notification 2019:
- Open the official website to tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open a notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- download in the prescribed form from website tnpsc.gov.in
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- send their application form on or before the Last Date. 09.10.2019
- The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned
Important Dates for TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Recruitment 2019:
Application Starting Date: 10th Aug 2019
Ending date of application: 09.10.2019
TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE 176 Civil Judge jobs Online Application & Apply: Click here
TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Civil Judge Vacancies 2019 Civil Judge Jobs 2019 TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE 176 Civil Judge Selection Process 2019 TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Civil Judge Pay Scale 2019 TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Civil Judge How to Apply 2019 TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Civil Judge Age Criteria 2019 TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE Civil Judge Apply Online Link 2019
TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern & Syllabus
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (OMR METHOD)
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for a pass|
|SCs, SC(A)sand STs||MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)sand BCMs||Others|
|PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION(Objective Type)||3 hours||100||30 Marks||35 Marks||40 Marks|
SCHEME OF PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:
The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing 100 multiple choice questions based on the syllabus given below. It will be conducted in the forenoon session. The papers will be set in both English and Tamil and each question shall carry one mark; and, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The duration of the Preliminary Examination will be three hours. The Preliminary Examination is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates and the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates.
MAIN EXAMINATION (DESCRIPTIVE TYPE)
|Minimum Marks for a pass in each Paper|
|WRITTEN(Descriptive Type)||SCs, SC(A)sand STs||MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)sand BCMs||Others|
CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION
|Sl.No.||Name of the Centre||Centre Code||Sl.No.||Name of the Centre||Centre Code||Sl.No.||Name of the Centre||Centre Code|