SSC MTS Admit Cards 2019 will be released in the month of July 2019. Candidates who successfully register for the SSC MTS 2019 will be issued admit cards by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can apply for the exam until May 29, 2019.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 Dates
SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card will be available in 3 weeks prior to the exam. It can be downloaded from the official website. Individuals are advised to download the admit card as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush. The important dates regarding the release of admit card and other processes are given below.
How to Download SSC MTS 2019 admit card:
- Log on to the official SSC website.
- Select the option of ‘Admit Card’. A number of links of regional websites of the commission will appear.
- Select the region as chosen during registration
- Enter login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth on the page that opens.
- Alternatively, aspirants can also enter their name to avail their hall ticket.
- Admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Verify all the details like name, registration number, examination centre, etc. given on the admit card.
- Download the admit card and print a coloured copy of it.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 Details:
Candidates must check the details given on the admit card before downloading it. They must ensure that the details provided are correct and photograph and signature are properly visible. In case there are any mistakes that need to be rectified in the admit card, contact SSC MTS authority immediately.
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of examination centre allotted to the student
- The medium of Question Paper