APOBMMS BC, SC, ST, Kapu, Minority Loan Status 2018-19 – AP Pedarikam Pai Gelupu (OBMMS):
- APOBMMS BC, SC, ST, Kapu, Minority Loan Status 2018-19 – AP Pedarikam Pai Gelupu (OBMMS):
- AP Pedarikam Pai Gelupu (OBMMS) – ST BC SC Kapu Caste Loan Application Form at APOBMMS 2018-19 @ apobbms.cgg.gov.in
- AP State Pedarikam Pai Gelupu (OBMMS):
APOBMMS– Applicants can Apply and Check the Status of SC, ST, BC, KAPU Loans at apobmms.cgg.gov.in: The candidates who belong to categories of SC, ST, BC, and KAPU they can apply for the ST, SC, BC & Kapu corporation loans and AP Govt gives AP Rythu Runa Mafi. APOBMMS is Andhra Pradesh Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System and OBMMS are meant by Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System.
APOBMMS is the initiative done by the AP government that gathers and maintains the data of the beneficiary online through the website of www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in. see this one also Mee Bhoomi. This website consists of SC Corporation, ST corporation, BC corporation, BC Federation, APS minorities finance corporation, A.P state kapu welfare and development corporation limited, NSFDC, NSKFDC, APS Christian minorities corporation, General schemes, professional schemes.
AP Pedarikam Pai Gelupu (OBMMS) – ST BC SC Kapu Caste Loan Application Form at APOBMMS 2018-19 @ apobbms.cgg.gov.in
ANDHRA PRADESH STATE ONLINE BENEFICIARY MANAGEMENT & MONITORING SYSTEM issued a notification for AP BC SC ST Caste welfare loans 2018-19. AP BC Welfare Loans Online Registration AP SC Welfare Loans Online Registration & AP ST Welfare Loans Online Registration at official website apobmms.cgg.gov.in. APOBMMS Online website is open at apobmms.cgg.gov.in AP Kapu Welfare Loans Online Registration. BC Minority Welfare Loans Online Application.
How to Register for APOBMMS
- Candidates should click on the website www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in
- After entering the website, the applicant should click on the “Apply online”.
- Then candidates will be redirected to a page finding the options For SC Corporation Registration Click Here, For BC Corporation
- Now Registration Click Here and For Economically Backward Communities (EBCs) Registration Click Here.
- Candidates must click on the desired option.
- The related candidates should select the options of
Candidates who are applying for the benefits they can select either by Individual or Group. The individual may be the one who applies and the group may be all the members (2 to 15 members) who intend to apply for.
Type of Financial Assistance, sector and scheme:
Type of Financial Assistance:
The individual or a group of people who want to apply to select an option of Bank linked schemes or the other option based on the loan amount.
The applicant who intends to apply for the loan they should select the type of sector to which the loan matches of the list that include energization, minor irrigation, NSKFDC, assistance to released prisoners (surrendered extremists), (vulnerable groups) assistance to leather workers F & T (Mochis), assistance to safai karamcharis (Rellis), rehabilitation of atrocity cases, rehabilitation of bonded labour, Rehabilitation of Jogins. If the person is applying for the corporation loan, then the one can select either of the options minor irrigation and NSKFDC. see also EPDS AP
The applying candidate has to mention the district to which they belong to, along with the complete details of District, Mandal, Area/colony, etc clearly.
The Beneficiary should enter their personal details such as Aadhar number, Father or Husband number, select either physically handicapped or not, caste, sub-caste, Date of Birth and address.
The candidates should first scan the photo before uploading. The photo must be saved in jpg or jpeg or gif. The size of the scanned photo should be scanned and should be below 200 kb.
Checking process of ANDHRA PRADESH STATE PEDARIKAM PAI GELUPU (APOBMMS)
- The individual has to click on the link. and Click Here
- The beneficiary has to enter the Beneficiary Id and Click on Go.
- Then the details of the Beneficiary will be displayed
AP State Pedarikam Pai Gelupu (OBMMS):
List of Departments for
AP Pedarikam Pai Gelupu (OBMMS) – ST, SC BC Kapu Caste Loan Application Form 2018-19
APOBMMS – Centre for Good Governance:
- Beneficiary Search
- Get Beneficiary Proceedings
- Ambedkar Smruthi Vanam project
- SC Corporation NON-Bank linked Schemes List
- Update Beneficiary Service (for OBMMS ALL Corporation)
For any online issues please contact :