JAGANANNA Amma Vodi Application Form PDF, Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits:
AP CM, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the ‘Amma Vodi‘ plan to enable the instruction in the province of Andhra Pradesh. As the recognition of her dad YS Raja Sekhar Reddy’s Rajanna Badi Bata program, AP CM has actualized the ‘Amma Vodi’ plot. This plan is the piece of the YSRCP Election Manifesto (Navaratnalu). Understudies of Andhra Pradesh will get a budgetary guide under the Amma Vodi to conspire. The plan will begin from 26th January 2020 on the eve of Republic day. Amma Vodi plan will be only offered for understudies who are experiencing their instruction in Government and non-public schools in AP, and Intermediate understudies seeking after in government and private universities. The plan was solely executed to enable training in the state. Understudy has a place with the lower-salary classification that will get profited by this plan.
Amma Vodi conspire offers a measure of Rs 15,000 every year to help an understudy’s instruction. For more subtleties, for example, qualification criteria, the application procedure, and different subtleties from the AP State Government official site, ap.gov.in.
Amma Vodi Application Form PDF, Apply for Online, Eligibility, Benefits:
Amma Vodi Application Form PDF: Download JAGANANNA Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Application Form, Apply Online Procedure, Eligibility, Benefits, and most recent News. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy propelled the “JAGANANNA Amma Vodi” plot in the state to give free instruction to the school going kids and to engage the training in the territory of Andhra Pradesh. As the CM told, the plan is uncommonly proposed for the defeat of non-public schools and to offer quality instruction in government schools. Residents of AP must have the white proportion cards to profit from this plan.
JAGANANNA Amma Vodi Scheme in AP – Key Points
|Scheme Offered By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of The Scheme||JAGANANNA Amma Vodi (అమ్మఒడి)|
|Scheme Will Be Supervised by||AP Education Department|
|Starting Date Of The Scheme||10th June 2019|
|Sum to be granted||Rs 15,000 per year|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||26th January 2020|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Was Granted To||Poor Children of Private / Government Schools|
|Mode of Application||Offline/Online|
Amma Vodi Application Form PDF Download:
“Amma Vodi” scheme was propelled in the first Cabinet meeting headed by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The YSRCP Party guarantees this plan as a major aspect of political decision motivation. To diminish the absence of the education rate in Andhra Pradesh, AP CM has presented this plan. The money related guide will be offered for understudies of tutoring and halfway classes. Rs 15000 for each annum will be offered for the understudy’s instructive strengthening. Check more subtleties of Amma Vodi conspire qualification criteria, the application procedure, significant dates, and different subtleties from the accompanying article.
There are by and by 44,417 government universities are working in the territory of Andhra Pradesh and 37.29 lakh kids increasing instruction in government schools. Under this plan, the money related advantage will be offered to the understudy’s families who are having white proportion cards and their youngsters picking up training from the Government schools. However, the Government needs to explain more insights regarding the plan, for example, ‘will this plan will be pertinent for all white cardholder families or not?’. Before long, not many more updates, for example, the application process, required reports, and every single data will be discharged by the AP Government
YSR Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria 2019:
The Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme “AMMA VODI” as a part of “NAVARATNALU” for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of mother, who is below poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region to enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII (Intermediate Education) in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Colleges in the State from the Academic year 2019-2020.
1. The beneficiary i.e., Mother/Guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of the number of children of that family studying from class I to XII.
2. The Mother of the child should be from a household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
3. The Family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the Government. Family is defined as Father, Mother, and dependent children.
4. The beneficiary/Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
5. To the extent possible the Aadhar card details of children studying between Classes, I to XII be made available. The Aadhar details shall be collected only with the consent of the beneficiary.
6. In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- shall be paid to the natural guardian of the child.
7. The valid ration card database shall be subjected to the 6 step validation.
The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un-Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr. Colleges.
9. For orphans/ street children, who are admitted to schools through the voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
10. The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
11. If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year. However, all efforts shall be made to bring back that child to the school.
12. The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
13. State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt, etc), Income taxpayers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
Mode of Payment:
1. Every beneficiary /Mother should have Savings Bank Account in any Nationalized Bank or Post Office in the vicinity of the Village.
2. The amount of Rs.15,000/- shall be transferred to the beneficiary’s unencumbered Bank Account in the month of January every year through online till the child continues his/her Education up to Class XII.
3. The financial assistance shall not be continued to the Child beyond completion of Class XII.